Monday, February 3, 2014

SEAHAWKS WIN---Sports Romance Blog Hop, February 3-5

As a life-long 12th woman, I am beyond excited. My Seahawks are the Super Bowl 48 champions!!! This graphic from Nike pretty much says it all:
 
 

 
 

The Super Bowl and all it's hype is over. What to do now? How about a blog hop featuring sports romance writers?

If you don't know me, I write the Seattle Lumberjacks football romance series. What you probably don't know about is that I am starting a hockey series also set in Seattle.

COMING THIS SUMMER:

The Seattle Sockeyes Hockey Series

New team, new owner, new coach, new location. Hockey in Seattle.

Seattle has a major league hockey team for the first time since 1924. Leaving sunny Florida for cold, rainy Seattle, the newly christened Sockeyes aren’t happy about their predicament at all. They’ve been forced to leave behind their fan base, their friends, and in some cases, their families. Their beloved coach has been fired along with his staff, and the team isn’t buying into the new coach’s philosophy or the new owner’s requirements.

Will this team grow as a unit or fall apart under the pressure? Will they find love and romance under cloudy skies and towering firs?

Enter to win a digital copy of one of my books (your choice) by leaving a comment. Click the links below to visit the other awesome sports romance authors on this blog hop:




3. N Kuhn















7 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the Seahawks win! I am a badger fan so was cheering for Russell. Can't wait to read your new hockey series.

Unknown said...

The Seahawks win had my house in an uproar. I loved it! :)

kaisquared said...

We were cheering on former Badgers and Packers on the Seahawks, congrats!

Enchanting Reviews said...

Congrats on the Seahawks winning! I am not really a huge fan of football my sport is basketball! Thanks amybowens34@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I see you're still cheering the Seahawks win, Jami ;)

How's the voice today?

Cheers,

ELF said...

Hi there...I am not a big sports fan but absorb some things by osmosis since my hubby has the games on!

elewkf1 at yahoo dot com

Jami Davenport said...

And the winner of the Giveaway is:

Kim Talbot

Contact me at jamidavenport@hotmail.com

Congratulations!!!